Saturday, November 29, 2008

Free flip flops!


A police department in the UK is providing free flip flops to drunk women paid for with taxpayer dollars so they can walk home without twisting an ankle or cutting their feet from walking barefoot.

"The flip-flops will be given to anyone whose footwear is 'uncomfortable, inappropriate or soiled'"

I suppose this is a good idea in a country where healthcare is funded with taxpayer money. Flip flops are cheaper than repairing broken ankles and cut feet.

The policemen in this town also hand out free condoms and rape alarms and they make men who urinate clean up their mess with a mop and a bucket. Instead of fighting crime, these police officers try to make the drunk safer.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I know you probably don't care about this...but I'm just transitioning my blog...it will be readable again by the time I'm through.

Becky