Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sausage Everywhere!


Two trucks crashed in Wisconsin leaving sausages scattered all over the road.

DeWitt Road, where many of the boxes of meat spilled, will remain closed for an undetermined amount of time during cleanup, according to Sheboygan County sheriff's Lt. Chad Broeren.

The two semitrailer trucks were southbound on I-43 when one hit the rear of the other. The first semi continued southbound and eventually pulled off the roadway. But the collision sent the second semi into a guard rail, then a bridge face before it rolled several times down the embankment. It came to rest under I-43 on DeWitt Road after spilling its entire load of meat products.

I wonder what they'll do with that sausage now. I know my dogs would love it.

1 comment:

BIBI said...

Haha! Love it! and if your dogs don't want them send them my way. I have lots of strays that make my yard their home!