Thursday, November 27, 2008

You know you want a pink knife

You really want this multicolored knife set that they sell at amazon.com don't you? Because if you had a pink knife your husband would want to cook all the time. Kind of like if you buy a pink diaper bag your husband will be happy to carry it if it gets heavy.

The reviewers say that apparently these pink and blue and orange knives are great. One of the reviewers says "I was cutting a roll with the bread knife, and it went right through the roll and on through my finger, causing me to get four stitches at the emergency room." Another says "They are so sharp and they're super cute!" Super cute is just what I'm looking for in a knife set.

I think I'll stick with normal colored knives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your vote in Sucks!

I'm a food lover myself. And what are they thinking with those knives? Funny how the comment was all about the sharpness, not its color!

*checks e-bay for a blue one's price*

Max